CHIEF BUSINESS & FINANCE OFFICER
Craig Campbell is the Chief Business & Finance Officer at Barrios Technology. He oversees corporate functions including Business Management, Contracts and Subcontract Management, Finance, Procurement, Pricing and Estimating, Quality, Safety, Security, and Export Control activities. He leads financial planning and reporting, accounting and controls, and cost management.
Before joining Barrios, Craig worked at The Boeing Company where he was involved in a similar role. He supported major programs including Commercial Crew Transportation, Space Shuttle, International Space Station, and Future Combat Systems at St. Louis, Houston, and Huntsville. He has also worked for several other large companies, notably Edison Brothers, Nestle, and Seven-Up.
WHAT SETS US APART
- 42+ years as a Federal government prime contractor, primarily to NASA.
- Partner to a diverse customer and industry base across government and commercial space sectors.
- 650+ employees delivering broad experience and technical expertise.
- A woman-owned business that maintains a legac y of excellence.
- Small business agility with robust business infrastructure.
- ISO9001 and AS9100 Certified.
- Consistently awarded ‘Excellent’ performance scores on prime contracts to NASA.
NASA Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year Award
NASA / JSC Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award
SBA Region 6 Prime Contractor of the Year & Subcontractor of the Year Awards
Boeing Supplier of the Year Award
Each year, the Barrios EMY Award, named after our founder, Emyré Barrios Robinson, recognizes an employee who
contributes beyond the workplace in service to the community.
An employee whose efforts exemplify our Barrios Value of Social Responsibility, is committed to making a long-lasting
positive impact and doing good for society around them, and consistently demonstrates an unyielding dedication
to community service and improving the lives of others.
Craig is passionate about faith and family. He and his wife enjoy spending time with their 16 grandchildren and traveling. They have several more trips on their ‘bucket list’.