ANITA F. RENTERIA
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER
As Chief Growth Officer (CGO), Anita Renteria is responsible for business development and growth. She works with our executive team and business units to optimize activities to benefit our development, people, and brand.
A PASSION FOR BUSINESS
Anita has been with Barrios since 2004 when she joined the company as Business Development Manager. In 2019, Anita was appointed Vice President of Business Development, responsible for developing and executing Barrios’ strategy for business capture, including marketing and communications, teaming, proposal development, and market growth.
WHAT SETS US APART
- 42+ years as a Federal government prime contractor, primarily to NASA.
- Partner to a diverse customer and industry base across government and commercial space sectors.
- 650+ employees delivering broad experience and technical expertise.
- A woman-owned business that maintains a legac y of excellence.
- Small business agility with robust business infrastructure.
- ISO9001 and AS9100 Certified.
- Consistently awarded ‘Excellent’ performance scores on prime contracts to NASA.
NASA Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year Award
NASA / JSC Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award
SBA Region 6 Prime Contractor of the Year & Subcontractor of the Year Awards
Boeing Supplier of the Year Award
Each year, the Barrios EMY Award, named after our founder, Emyré Barrios Robinson, recognizes an employee who
contributes beyond the workplace in service to the community.
An employee whose efforts exemplify our Barrios Value of Social Responsibility, is committed to making a long-lasting
positive impact and doing good for society around them, and consistently demonstrates an unyielding dedication
to community service and improving the lives of others.
Anita lives in Houston, Texas with her wife, Kasi, and their daughter Destiny. Anita enjoys traveling with her family, creating music, and scuba diving.